Education students, or anyone interested in the education field, are invited to attend the virtual Transforming Learning Summit Wednesday, Aug. 11, and Thursday, Aug. 12, hosted by Fusion Learning Partners.
This two-day, virtual summit will bring together hundreds of leaders and professionals from across the spectrum of K-12 educational settings and functions, along with their private, public, and civic sector partners to advance learning and share best practices. Topics to be covered include:
- equity in educational practices
- human element of assessment
- student centered learning
- mental health (student and educator)
- building a culture of learning
- using technology to transform learning
Saint Mary’s admission staff will also be hosting a virtual table during the event. Registration is $20 for students.