On a Mission to Improve the Human Condition
Saint Mary's Graduate School of Health and Human Services offers mission-driven education to meet the needs of the healthcare and human services industries.
Our instructors are practitioners who offer real world education in both the classroom and in their respective fields. Ethical practice with a focus on the individual is emphasized throughout each program.
Enter a Supportive Community
Instead of a transaction, our students experience a transformation. Many of our students have a lot of people who rely on them; at Saint Mary’s, it feels like someone has their back. Even if your last course was 15 years ago, we’ll recognize your experiences and look for ways to build on them, in a completely supportive community that gets you. We’ll be there as the goals you initially set are met, and we’ll help you work toward ones you never even imagined. Programs are offered at Saint Mary’s Twin Cities Campus, Rochester Center, and other locations, as well as online.
- M.A. in Counseling and Psychological Services
- M.A. in Health and Human Services Administration
- M.A. in Health and Human Services Administration (Online)
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.S. in Nurse Anesthesia
- M.S. in Nurse Anesthesia (Minneapolis School of Anesthesia)
- Addiction Studies (Certificate)
- Marriage and Family Therapy (Certificate)
- Doctor of Psychology in Counseling Psychology
Learn about tuition and financial aid options to reach your educational goals.
Meet with Saint Mary’s faculty and staff and get your questions answered at an upcoming information session.
Learn more about the convenient doctoral and master’s programs that Saint Mary’s offers to help advance you in your career.