Your Introduction to Life at Saint Mary’s
You're a Cardinal now! New Student Orientation and Registration (NSOR) will help you understand what it means to be a Cardinal and will introduce you to the many opportunities to get involved on campus and the many resources that will help you succeed at Saint Mary's. Check-in for each NSOR will be held in the Toner Student Center Lobby.
Saturday, June 17 and July 22, and Thursday, Aug. 24
What to Expect
New Student Orientation is held on our beautiful Winona Campus where students will get a chance to:
- Register for fall classes
- Learn about resources available to you as a Saint Mary’s student
- Recognize the college’s academic expectations
- Understand what it means to be a part of the Cardinal community
- Meet other new students, faculty, and staff who will soon know you by name
Families and Guests Welcome
Parents (and guests) are highly encouraged, though not required, to attend. Students and parents have separate New Student Orientation schedules, but some events are shared. New Student Orientation will give your family a first-hand experience of what life at Saint Mary’s is like, as well as the opportunity to meet with faculty, staff, and current students. Plus, it’s a great opportunity to meet other new students and their families.