Finish What You Started
You can complete your degree! Working professionals and adults with busy lives appreciate the convenience of the bachelor's completion programs at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota.
Convenient Programs That Fit Your Life
Saint Mary’s offers a wide array of bachelor's completion academic programs in practical fields including business, healthcare, and human services.
- Six potential start dates throughout the year
- Generous transfer credit policy
- Credit for prior learning
- Convenient locations—Twin Cities and online
- Supportive academic and student services for busy adult learners
- Connect with a Transfer Counselor to learn more about our Community College Adult Transfer Scholarship, providing eligible learners up to $500 toward their degree completion.
With several popular, in-demand degrees to choose from and instruction from industry professionals, our students can pick up where they left off and finish their bachelor’s degree faster than they ever imagined. At Saint Mary’s, they find professors who care about them and who want them to succeed. And because our classes are taught by leaders in the field, they’ll hear real-world examples and build a network to support future advancement.
Even if your last course was 15 years ago, we’ll recognize your experiences and look for ways to build on them, in a completely supportive community that gets you. It’s an education that empowers.