Choose a link below for a list of specific webinars related to each topic.
School of Business and Technology
Hear from Melanie Torborg, Program Director for the B.S. and M.S. in Accounting programs, about the CPA exam requirements, changes, and how the programs at Saint Mary’s can help you progress towards this goal.
Learn more about the M.S. in Data Intelligence and GeoAnalytics program and stackable graduate certificates from program alumni . Hear about their student journeys.
Hear from admission staff and the program director to learn more about the M.S. in Accounting degree, and how this program can support your professional goals. Discussion topics include schedule, tuition, application process, and next steps.
Is a graduate certificate, bachelor’s completion degree, graduate degree, or certification right for you?
If you’re looking to advance your career, increase your salary, or further establish yourself as an HR professional, you’re probably considering what additional education you need. There are a lot of options for every career stage, so it can be difficult to know where to start.
This webinar highlights:
- Current hiring trends, including common requirements listed in job postings, salary ranges, and other industry details.
- Various programs at Saint Mary’s, including certificates, bachelor’s completion options, and master’s programs.
- Ideas and suggestions from industry insiders to help any HR professional determine their next best move.
Learn more about our workplace focused learning and understand what makes up our degree. Hear from the program director and program faculty about how the Saint Mary’s MBA can help you reach your professional goals. Talk with admission staff about schedule, tuition, application process, and next steps.
Learn more about the M.S. in Project Management program, curriculum, student experience, and career options from program director.
Watch a three-part webinar series to learn more about the doctorate in business administration.
- 1. Part one: An overview of the program and admission process.
- 2. Part two: Hear from core faculty and a current student about research in the program and completing your dissertation
- 3. Part three: Hear from alumni about their experiences in the program and after.
Hear more about our workplace focused learning and how our M.S. in Data Intelligence and GeoAnalytics or stackable graduate certificate programs can help you advance your career. Talk with our program director and admission staff about schedule, tuition, admission steps, and more. Bring your questions for the Q & A session at the end.
Learn more about the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate with Christine Beech, program director, and Molly Bigelow, enrollment counselor.