Never Say Never: Complete your bachelor’s degree
Life happens. We get that, so we designed degree completion programs to help you finish what you started. Earn your degree online while balancing work, family, and everyday life in as little as a year. We’ll apply your past credits, life experiences and military training to your degree, saving you time and money so you can get back on the road to your goals as soon as possible.
Meet life’s demands while meeting your goals
From accounting to IT, our fully online degree completion programs meet you where you are so you can go even further. Complete a program in as little as one to two years. You’re not starting over, you’re finishing stronger.
The Saint Mary’s Transfer Advantage
Your past credits, work experience, and military service may all be applied toward one of Saint Mary’s bachelor of science degree programs.
- Your past credits are always eligible – they never expire
- Technical college credits are accepted
- Transfer up to 84 credits (70% of your bachelor of science degree)
- Transfer credits for prior learning
- You can apply standardized tests such as CLEP or DSST toward your degree.
- We accept military, industry, and business training via the American Council on Education (ACE) or PLA.
Theory meets practical experience meets you.
With a constant watch on the changing marketplace, the bachelor’s degree completion curriculum is guided by the needs of employers today and 5, 10 and 15 years ahead. Your courses are led by practitioners and scholars, ensuring what you learn and practice is grounded in theory and tested in the real world.
Nicole Coppersmith, M.A.
Explore our Other Programs
We're Here to Help!
Schedule a meeting with a counselor