Move Forward at Saint Mary’s. Where You Are Going Matters.
No matter where you are in your program at another college or university, Saint Mary’s accepts applications from transfer students throughout the year. Begin classes in the fall or spring on our Winona Campus.
We can help make your transfer as smooth as possible — so you can continue to be successful.
Transfer Applicant Checklist:
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota application or Common Application
- Official transcripts from every technical college, community college, and/or university previously attended
- Official high school transcripts (required for students who have completed less than 24 college credits post-graduation)
- Official ACT or SAT scores (optional)
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
- Dean of Students Form (PDF)
Transfer Credit Checklist:
- College courses 100 level or above
- Comparable to Saint Mary’s University offerings
- Courses graded C/2.0 or higher
Admitted Transfer Students Checklist:
Welcome to Saint Mary’s! Here’s what’s next:
- Place your $300 Enrollment Deposit
- Register for housing
- Sign up for Orientation
- Schedule your appointment to register for classes
- Meet our Transfer Allies
Transfer Student Scholarships
Explore several scholarships available exclusively for transfer students. Whether you have an artistic talent, possess a passion for music, thrive on the stage, or excel in academics, Saint Mary’s has many scholarships available for new incoming students.