Aligned with Public Health Standards
The online Master of Public Health (MPH) from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota was designed according to national standards for public health instruction. You’ll receive a high-quality education that prepares you for success in this important field.
As a graduate of this MPH degree, you will be able to:
- Define the presence of a community or potential community and its subgroups to ensure appropriate place-based public health initiatives
- Promote health equity through culturally competent, community-level communication and engagement plans
- Integrate public health behavior change theories, interventions, and strategies into community engagement, organizing, and outreach
- Use critical thinking to evaluate, analyze, and report community-level behavior and health change as it pertains to policy, programming, and advocacy activities
- Apply ethical leadership skills to promote inclusive and respectful collaboration with communities
Saint Mary’s has also defined a series of foundational outcomes, including skills in policy, leadership, communication, planning, and management, as well as evidence-based approaches.
Get Started Now
Request information to download your free program brochure and learn more about Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota’s online programs. An enrollment counselor will contact you shortly to share more information and answer your questions.
When you’re ready, click Apply Now to start your online application.