Learn the Human Side of Accounting
The Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) program prepares you with the financial and strategic knowledge to move into management-level accounting positions. The program not only delves further into technical accounting skills but also helps you gain the confidence and business insight to become a leader in your organization. If you’re committed to continuous professional growth, this program is for you.
What You Will Learn
- Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Use advanced accounting knowledge to address organizational issues
- Evaluate complex accounting situations
- Assess emerging and global accounting issues that can contribute to organizational success
- Articulate a process for making ethical decisions
- Manage accounting teams to achieve established goals
- Communicate complex financial information in a clear and concise manner
Prepare for the CMA and CPA Exams
In the Master of Science in Accounting, you’ll earn your degree while receiving credits toward those required to sit for the CPA exam. In addition to the CPA exam, this curriculum prepares you for the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) exam.*
Beyond the comprehensive CMA and CPA exam preparation provided by Saint Mary’s MSA curriculum, being a student in this program entitles you to significant discounts on exam-prep materials. You’ll receive a $700 discount for the CMA Platinum Review Course and a $750 discount on the CPA Gold Review Course from Wiley Efficient Learning™ when you use your Saint Mary’s email to purchase the materials.**
Get Started Now
Complete the form below to download your free program brochure and learn more about Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota’s online programs. An enrollment counselor will contact you shortly to share more information and answer your questions. When you’re ready, you can click Apply Now to start your online application.
- Certification requirements vary by state; it is the responsibility of individual students to review all requirements and criteria for the state in which they are seeking certification. Learn more about professional licensure here.
- You must use your Saint Mary’s email to purchase these products or you run the risk of losing access to the materials after you purchase them. Emails are routinely monitored to ensure compliance.