Participating in an internship gives students the work experience they need in order to succeed.
At Saint Mary’s, students are encouraged to explore internship opportunities, and certain majors even require an internship for graduation. Career Services helps students find the best internship for their experience and career aspirations.
- Interning provides students with work experience and prepares them for their future career.
- Internships cultivate skills and professional connections.
- The opportunity to network gives students an edge in the career world.
- Internship supervisors can serve as references during the job search process.
- Opportunities across organizations and locations, including Minneapolis-St. Paul, Hennepin County, USDA-Farm Service Agency, USFDA, Fastenal, and more.
- Available internship positions across all majors and minors, ranging from data analysis to human services, finance to conservation, and everything in between.
Start your internship search with Handshake!