Open to Juniors and Seniors
Residencia Santiago Miller is located next to a wooded area on the edge of campus, near the track and soccer complex.
Residencia Santiago Miller is a series of two-story, two-bedroom apartments. Four same-sex students share each apartment, for a total of 105 student residents. To live here, you must be a junior, a senior, or 21 years of age or older. Residencia Santiago Miller enables students to experience apartment living while maintaining the benefits of on-campus living.
Common Areas Included in Residencia Santiago Miller
- Coinless laundry facilities included in room and board
- Residents of each apartment share one private bathroom
- Moveable beds with extra-long mattresses
- Moveable dressers
- Desks and desk chairs
- Couch and arm chair for living room
- Coffee table, end table, table lamp, and floor lamp (in most apartments) for living room
- Air conditioning
- Cable and internet hookup (including access to the Saint Mary’s wireless network)
- Kitchen appliances: full size refrigerators and stoves