The Saint Mary’s Biology Department is committed to providing students with an immersive education in biology.
The biology program offers its students academic and professional preparation for post-baccalaureate endeavors in a wide array of disciplines.
The biology program strives to provide students with hands-on experiences in laboratory and field procedures. Most courses offered within the department's majors have laboratory sessions that actively engage students in the scientific method and current laboratory and field techniques.
Majors and Minors
- Biology Major/Minor
- Biology Pre-Cytotechnology Major
- Biology Pre-Echocardiography Major
- Biology Pre-Medical Laboratory Science Major
- Biology Pre-Nuclear Medicine Technology Major
- Biology Pre-Physical Therapy Major
- Biology Pre-Physician Assistant Studies Major
- Biology Pre-Radiography Major
- Biology Pre-Sonography Major
- Environmental Biology Major
- Life Sciences Education Major
- Scientific Computing Minor
- Zoology Minor