MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — More than 500 adult learners will graduate from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and its Schools of Graduate and Professional Programs on Saturday, Oct. 13, where three commencement convocations will honor the graduates.
The ceremonies, to be held at 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 3 p.m. at the Saint Mary’s University Center on Park Avenue in Minneapolis, will feature five graduates who have been invited to provide reflections as part of the ceremonies. Another six graduating students will be honored with Saint Mary’s Outstanding Final Paper Awards.
Graduating students providing reflections are:
- Dinyar Mehta, M.A., Marriage and Family Therapy
- Yeezong Vang, Psy.D., Counseling Psychology
- Andrew Gau Xiong, Ed.D. Leadership
- Abdirahman A. Warsame, M.S., Accountancy
Graduating students being honored with Outstanding Final Paper Awards are:
- Annie Undis, M.A., Counseling and Psychological Services
- Megan Joy Monson, M.A., Marriage and Family Therapy
- Karen Marie Johnson, M.Ed., Learning Design and Technology
- Diane Mary Reineke, M.A., English as a Second Language
- Boonmee Yang, M.A., English as a Second Language
- Teddy J. T. Oberle, M.A., Human Development