MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — More than 370 adult learners will graduate from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and its Schools of Graduate and Professional Programs on Saturday, Jan. 25, where two commencement convocations will honor the graduates.
The ceremonies, to be held at 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. at the Saint Mary’s University Center on Park Avenue in Minneapolis, will feature four graduates who have been invited to provide reflections as part of the ceremonies. Another five graduating students will be honored with awards.
Graduating students providing reflections are:
- Isse Abdi, B.S. in Information Technology
- Justin David Bloch, B.S. in Business Administration
- Jim Lee, M.A. in Educational Leadership
- Diana-Christine Teodorescu, Ed.D. in Leadership
Graduating students being honored with Outstanding Final Paper Awards are:
- DeVonne Rita Ollila-Sheak, B.S. in Marketing
- Shruti Jalota, M.A. in Management
- Nicolle Marie Venneman-Bauer, M.A. in English as a Second Language
- Amanda Mae Shultz, M.A. in Special Education
Graduating student being honored with Outstanding Dissertation Award is:
- Abdiqani Farah, Ed.D. in Leadership