Saint Mary’s University will be using Handshake once again this year to facilitate your search for 2021-22 on-campus work. Visit Handshake today to view job postings. While you browse, be sure to read the entire job description and application instructions, as departments may have different instructions.
To find and apply to available positions:
- Log into your Handshake account using your Saint Mary’s username and password.
- Take a minute to build or update your profile with your interests, skills, and experience. While you’re at it, upload an updated résumé.
- From the main page, click “Jobs” and type in Saint Mary’s University in the search bar. Then select the “Part-time” and “On-campus” bubbles.
- Browse the jobs available. Jobs that begin with WS are for work study eligible students only. Jobs that begin with SS do not require work study. If you are unsure of whether you qualify for work study, check out the “My Financial Aid” tab in your student portal, or contact Cardinal Central.
- Apply to positions that interest you by clicking on the “Apply” button. Be sure to attach any required documents. Please note, all jobs require a résumé with your contact information, and some may require a course schedule. After that, it is up to the supervisor to review your application and contact you.
If you have any questions, reach out to Cardinal Central at email@example.com or 877-304-4273.