Saint Mary’s recognized faculty and staff at the annual Employee Service Awards Ceremony April 17. The ceremony recognizes the dedication and service of our faculty and staff who uphold the Lasallian mission by creating meaningful and lasting relationships with our students.
- Five years: Niels Anderson, Stacey Bakke, Amanda Bauer, Virginia Copeman, John Currie, Jodie Heim, Jackie Kiecker, Michael Ratajczyk, Jamison Rusthoven
- 10 years: Dr. Patricia Calton, Audrey Kintzi, Brother William Mann, William Moore, Dr. Jaime Mueller, Lawrence Price, Tammy Schmidt, Kevin Stark, Dr. Robyn Wangberg, Nancy Wiltgen
- 15 years: Jan Dimmitt-Olson, Dr. Rebecca Hopkins, Jeffrey Knopf, Dr. Melissa Luedtke, Dr. Ruth Mathews, Deborah Nahrgang, Lori Pesik, John Reszka
- 20 years: Steven Butler, Jeffery Halberg, Clarence Hemmelman, Dr. Shelly McCallum-Ferguson, Robert McColl, Tracy McRae, Joseph Wener
- 25 years: Betty Kube, Tracy Lehnertz, Dr. Debra Martin
- 30 years: Dr. Gary Diomandes, JoAnn Frahm, A. Eric Heukeshoven
- 35 years: James Bedtke, Nicolette Richmond
- Retirees (and years of service): Jean Auman (21), Mary Becker (23), Robert Conover (33), Peggy Ebert (31), Dr. Mary Fox (28), Christopher Kendall (31), Robert Mueller (26), Dr. Roger Peckover (28), Dr. John Poling (18), Dr. Richard Tristano (27), Joseph Wener (20)
Photo caption: Some of the Saint Mary’s retirees with Brother William Mann, who is completing his term as president at the end of May, include, from left: Robert Conover, Peggy Ebert, Dr. John Poling, Christopher Kendall, Brother William Mann, Joseph Wener, and Dr. Richard Tristano.