Advising has officially begun. Have you made an appointment with your faculty adviser yet? If not, make this a priority!
To help you prepare for your advising appointment, check out these tools and resources.
- SUMMER 2021:
Opens Monday, March 22 for all students
- FALL 2021:
Seniors: Monday, March 29
Juniors: Tuesday, March 30
Sophomores: Wednesday, March 31
First-Years: Thursday, April 1
A few notes regarding your portal:
- Check your portal homepage for your specific registration date and time.
- Update the term to match the term you are registering for (SU21 College or FA21 College).
- Use the ‘Course Offering’ function to view courses and begin planning your schedule.
- Check for registration holds. Holds will prevent you from registering so address them today. Watch this video or reach out to Cardinal Central at email@example.com
if you have questions.
Check out the advising website for more information and planning tools such as:
- 2020-21 course catalog
- Class scheduling grid
- Integratus (IGEP) course listing
- Major pathways
- And more!
If you have any questions or need help preparing for your advising appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.