As mentioned previously in the Cardinal Update, the target go live date for iCIMS, our new applicant recruiting and hiring platform, is Monday, Sept. 20. With iCIMS, hiring managers will be able to digitally request new positions, obtain approval signatures, and create job posting text. Hiring managers and their search committees will be able to organize and review applicant pools, select finalists, and onboard new hires — all electronically. The system is completely digital and eliminates the need to print paper forms, obtain ink approval signatures, or track paper document flow between departments.
As a reminder, hiring managers should continue to use Applicant Tracker to post new positions and close all current open positions through Friday, Sept.17. Beginning Monday, Sept. 20, all new positions will be requested and approved through iCIMS.
Learn more about iCIMS using the links from their online training library below. These resources and more are also posted on inside.smumn.edu/hr (log in using your Saint Mary’s username and password):
- Article: Getting Started for Hiring Managers
- Learning Video: Applicant Tracking System for Hiring Managers (51 minutes)
- Learning Clip: Creating a Job (3 minutes)
- Learning Clip: What is a Person Profile? (6 minutes)
- Learning Clip: What is a Job Profile? (4 minutes)
- Article: Introduction to the Recruiting Workflow Profile
- Learning Clip: What is a Recruiting Workflow Profile? (6 minutes)
If you have questions or want further information, please contact Abbie Henningson, talent acquisition manager at Ext. 7113 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Dave Miliotis, vice president for Human Resources at Ext. 1421 or email@example.com.