The housing application for fall semester is now live! Follow the steps below to apply.
The priority submission deadline is Monday, March 15, to which you should submit your housing application and the $250 housing deposit. If you apply after this date, you may forfeit your lottery priority based on academic credit.
You will be able to pay the $250 housing deposit via the student portal or in person at Cardinal Central.
To complete the housing application
- Visit the smumn.erezlife.com, the Saint Mary’s housing application website.
- Sign in using your Saint Mary’s username and password.
- Update your housing profile.
- Select housing application form.
Under “Housing overview” select “Apply now” for the fall 2021 – spring 2022 residence hall application.
- Complete the fall 2021 – spring 2022 residence hall application.
- Find a roommate.
After successfully confirming your application, you’ll see two new options on the left side of the screen:
- For students who know who they want to live with, you will use the “Roommate groups” tab. This allows you and your friends to be grouped together for housing. All roommates must opt in to the desired group. This is required in order to be housed together. When complete, all students in your group will have a green check mark. The number of individuals in your group will need to match the number of beds that are in your desired residence hall room.
- Besides “Roommate groups,” you can use “My roommate profile.” This area allows you to turn on your profile so you can connect with potential roommates. This is where you will begin your search if you are looking for a roommate.
Housing selection information
Your housing registration date and time will be based on your class status and completed credits. Housing registration will take place on:
- SENIOR status students select April 1
- JUNIOR status students select April 2
- SOPHOMORE status students select April 6
- FRESHMEN status students select April 7
In order to register for housing on your designated selection date, you must have completed your housing application, paid your $250 housing deposit, and have no holds on your account.
If you need a housing accommodation, complete the Request for Housing Accommodation. The deadline for housing accommodations is Monday, March 15.
Feel free to check out the Residence Life webpage to find out more about the residence halls.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of Residence Life at email@example.com.