The Student Success and First Generation Initiative Office is looking forward to assisting you with spring 2021 course registration next week, Nov. 9-12. Here are some updates and reminders:
- Registration for spring semester 2021 will be entirely online. Registration begins on Monday, Nov. 9. Please check the Student Portal for your assigned registration time.
- The decision has been made NOT to use the waitlist feature in the portal for spring 2021 registration. This means you must email professors if you want to get into courses that are full, and the professor will need to connect with the Registrar’s Office.
- The Registrar’s Office is closed to in-person visits. Please send all concerns or questions via email.
- Please check the “SP21” term in the Student Portal for your registration date and time. Any holds should also appear in your Student Portal.
- Cardinal Central will be open from 6:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 9-12 to assist you with last minute hold removals.
Lastly, we will be having in-person and Zoom support during registration week. We will be down by the Hendrickson Center labs as we have been in the past. Support is also available via Zoom.