Corporate partners are an important part of Saint Mary’s strategic plan, contributing to enrollment growth and creating opportunities for innovation. Through our collegiate partnership efforts, Saint Mary’s continues to grow and strengthen its strategic corporate partner network. With 39 formal corporate partnerships and growing, we are excited to share the new and renewed partnerships supporting our institutional work.
New corporate partnerships:
- Hiawatha Academies (Minneapolis)
- Washington County (Minn.)
- New York City, Dept. of Education (Brooklyn, N.Y.)
- ResCare Minnesota, Inc. (Louisville, Ky.)
Corporate partnership renewals:
- People Incorporated (Eagan, Minn.)
- YouDecide/Delta Air Lines (Duluth, Ga.)
- Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC (Fargo, N.D.)
- Olmsted Medical Center (Rochester, Minn.)
- Best Buy Enterprise Services, Inc. (Richfield, Minn.)
- City of St. Paul (St. Paul, Minn.)
- Watlow Electric Manufacturing Company (St. Louis, Mo.)
Through these partnerships engagements, Saint Mary’s students are able to take advantage of a tuition grant in the amount equal to 10% of the tuition and waive the application fee. For more information on the complete list of collegiate partnerships, please refer to Saint Mary’s Corporate Partnership Program.