WINONA, Minn. — Saint Mary’s University will offer a wide variety of camps and community programs for youth and adults this summer.
- Three sessions of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) enrichment classes where students ages 8–14 can make their own video games, mobile apps, or create virtual reality worlds. These classes are offered June 18–22, June 25–29, and July 23–27.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes Youth Sports Camp for grades 2–8, June 26–28.
- Cross Country Camp for grades 7–12, June 26–30.
- Hockey Camp for Bantam, Midget, and high school players of all ages, July 4–18.
- Team Volleyball Camp for grades 9–12, July 22–25.
- Individual Volleyball Camp for grades 7–12, July 26–28.
- Men’s Soccer ID Camp for grades 9-post-high school, Aug. 4.
- Ceramics class for ages 12 and up, June 11, 18, 25, and July 2, 9, 16.
For more information or to register for these events, visit camps.smumn.edu or call the Saint Mary’s University Office of Event Services at 507-457-6921.