There will be several changes in the Jay Johnson Wellness Center’s operations for fall semester:
- The entrance to the Wellness Center will be from the external door of Vlazny Hall, facing the ball fields.
- Students will be screened prior to entry.
- All appointments need to be scheduled ahead of time by calling the Wellness Center at 507-457-1492.
- Appointments may be limited, due to availability of staff and the priority of COVID-19 testing and follow-up.
- COVID-19 testing will be available for symptomatic students and close contacts of positive cases.
- The cost of testing can be billed to the student’s insurance. Students must bring their insurance information to the appointment.
- Counseling appointments will be available via telecounseling primarily.