- State-of-the-art classrooms and labs
- Human behavior lab in our dynamic science and technology facility
- Dedicated, caring faculty with real-world experience
- Consider this program if you are interested in pursuing application to law school.
- Personalize your journey with 19 different minors. Learn more.
What You'll Learn
- Understanding of how people think, behave, and feel
- Dynamics of abnormal psychology
- Insight into group and organizational behavior
- Appreciation of diversity and individual differences
- Increased environmental, social, and cultural awareness
- Ethical leadership in real-world situations
Advocating for education
“Education changed my life, short and sweet,” he said. “I didn’t really have any confidence, didn’t know if I could do a degree in general, didn’t know if I could do college. At Saint Mary’s, I had the supportive faculty and staff to encourage me and build confidence in me, saying ‘You can do this!’ After a while, you start to believe it a little bit. Saint Mary’s was big for me, because it was so close knit. Every office knew me.”
Your journey towards a brighter future starts here. Whether you are a recent high school graduate seeking to immerse yourself in a transformative academic experience or a transfer student eager to find the perfect fit, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is committed to empowering you with knowledge, fostering personal growth, and nurturing the leaders of tomorrow.
Careers that look to the future.
A bachelor’s degree in psychology provides a strong foundation for graduate or professional school. Help people find ways to maximize their quality of life as you pursue several potential careers:*
Human Resources Specialist$62,290
Mental health counselor$48,520
News and Information from the School of Health and Human Services