- Ignite your creativity in our cutting-edge Aquinas Hall makerspace, where you can invent, create, and learn.
- Participate in thoughtfully designed internships that align with your interests, connecting classroom knowledge to real-world experience.
- Personalize your journey with 19 different minors. Learn more.
What You'll Learn
- Management practices, specifically planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling
- Accounting practices, planning budgets, and financial reporting
- Communications skills for the healthcare industry
- Ethical decision-making and leadership skills, especially when considering public policy and healthcare management
Your journey towards a brighter future starts here. Whether you are a recent high school graduate seeking to immerse yourself in a transformative academic experience or a transfer student eager to find the perfect fit, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is committed to empowering you with knowledge, fostering personal growth, and nurturing the leaders of tomorrow.
Medical and Health Services Managers$101,340
Social and community service managers$74,000
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Medical and Health Services Managers at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/medical-and-health-services-managers.htm (visited December 12, 2022).