- Saint Mary’s Management major is accredited by the prestigious International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), underscoring our commitment to excellence and best practices in business education.
- Ignite your creativity in our cutting-edge Aquinas Hall makerspace, where you can invent, create, and learn.
- Double major in other business majors or get a jump-start on your graduate degree.
What You'll Learn
- Fundamental business concepts, theories, and practices
- Business environmental factors at domestic and global levels
- Legal and ethical business principles; applications of business decision making
- Business-related quantitative methods and tools to aid decision-making
- Business concepts/functions and interrelated associations between functional areas
- Effectively work with diverse colleagues in team situations
Putting all the pieces together.
Parker Swanson’s internship at Fastenal was about more than gaining real-world skills and industry know-how. He discovered areas of business he likes best and where he wants to focus his career search after graduation. What did he discover at Saint Mary’s: himself.
Your journey towards a brighter future starts here. Whether you are a recent high school graduate seeking to immerse yourself in a transformative academic experience or a transfer student eager to find the perfect fit, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is committed to empowering you with knowledge, fostering personal growth, and nurturing the leaders of tomorrow.
Careers that look to the future.
Explore management careers in various fields and industries. The world is all yours.
General and operations manager$99,290
News and Information from the School of Business and Technology
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Management Occupations at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/home.htm (visited November 29, 2022).