- Saint Mary’s Sport Management major is accredited by the prestigious International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), underscoring our commitment to excellence and best practices in business education.
- Dive into a dynamic sports community where opportunities abound including intercollegiate athletics, club sports, and intramural competitions.
- Personalize your journey with 19 different minors. Learn more.
What You'll Learn
- Fundamental business concepts, theories, and practices
- Business environmental factors at domestic and global levels
- Legal and ethical business principles; applications of business decision-making
- Business-related quantitative methods and tools for decision-making
- Business concepts/functions and interrelated associations between functional areas
- Ethical leadership and collaboration with diverse groups
The Business of Sports
Your journey towards a brighter future starts here. Whether you are a recent high school graduate seeking to immerse yourself in a transformative academic experience or a transfer student eager to find the perfect fit, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is committed to empowering you with knowledge, fostering personal growth, and nurturing the leaders of tomorrow.
Careers that look to the future.
With a degree in sport management, you can pursue a career in intercollegiate and interscholastic athletics, event and entertainment management, sport marketing and sales, and recreation management. In 2021, the median annual salary of a public relations manager was $119,8601 and $99,290 for a facilities manager.2
Business Development manager$133,380
Corporate Partnerships Manager$127,490
News and Information of the School of Business and Technology