4+1 B.A./M.B.A. Program
No matter what your major—whether it’s arts, education, psychology, science, or business—the Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota School of Business and Technology has an opportunity to fast-track your career and increase your employment options.
This new 4+1 B.A./M.B.A. program allows you to take up to nine credits of graduate courses in your senior year of undergraduate studies with no additional cost, and complete your M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) in one additional year. This program is available only to currently enrolled or enrolling undergraduate students on the Winona Campus.
Program Benefits to You
- Put yourself in a position to fast-track your career and enhance employment opportunities
- Complete your master’s degree in only one additional year
- Save money on tuition as the first 9 M.B.A. credits are included in your undergraduate program
- Accounting majors will graduate with the 150 credits needed to sit for the C.P.A. exam
- Your M.B.A. will stand out in a working world where bachelor degrees are becoming the norm
- The Saint Mary’s M.B.A. prepares you for leadership in the world today and moving forward
Program Requirements and Costs
- 122 undergraduate credits meeting all general elective and major requirements. This coursework is completed in the first four years of the program, making you eligible for the B.A. degree.
- 39 graduate credits. The first 9 graduate credits may be taken during your senior undergraduate year. In one additional year, you can graduate with an M.B.A.
- Since up to 9 credits are included in your undergraduate tuition, the M.B.A. tuition cost would be 30 credits at $535 per credit, totaling $15,450 plus fees and housing if needed.
- Online application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement of your desire to pursue an M.B.A.
- Apply for admission during your senior or junior year
- A minimum GPA of at least 2.75